Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Nursery and 28 Weeks

So I am still a little behind in updating the blog but wanted to post some pictures of the nursery. Tommy got the painting done last week so we have one more thing accomplished. It still looks a little plain because I haven't actually decorated it yet but it is coming along. Here are some pictures...

The lines go all the way around the room. When we decide on the little man's name I am going to put some wooden letters above his crib.

I had my 28 week appointment and everything looked good. I still got the okay to travel back to NC for Thanksgiving, so we are headed there tomorrow. We are excited about getting to see all of our family. Overall I am still feeling great but ready to meet my little man. Here is a picutre at 28 weeks. He was laying funny because my stomach definitely doesn't normally look like this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment